Anonymous: 29-39 hahahahaha!
29. Gay rights?: I don’t wanna spark any fires here, so I’m just gonna tread lightly with this one, but I think it’s good to have gay rights because I don’t really think people should judge or discriminate.
30. Second chances?: I definitely believe in second chances (in most situations). I think it would be pretty unfair if you did one thing wrong once and weren’t able to make it up at all. What would be the point in learning from mistakes then?
31. Long distance relationships?: I don’t have anything against these, I think you can make a long distance relationship last. However, I do think they’re not for the weak. They take a lot to maintain. I have experienced some kind of long distance relationship before and it wasn’t easy to maintain and obviously didn’t last.
32. Abortion?: I personally don’t believe abortion is a right thing to do (probably not in any case), however I don’t necessarily believe in taking people’s rights away, so I think people should be able to choose for themselves, even if I don’t necessarily agree with their choice.
33. The death penalty?: This topic is kinda skeptical, I find this kinda odd in some cases, you know? Like, this guy killed someone, so let’s kill him. It doesn’t make a whole of sense, but I’m not really sure what my stance on this is.
34. Marijuana?: I don’t smoke it or anything, but I couldn’t care less if anyone I know did. Especially since probably most everyone I know does, hahaha.
35. Love?: I totally believe in love, and I think while it can really be an awful thing sometimes or at least seem to be, I think it’s probably the greatest thing ever when you can find love that will last. I think Mumford & Sons said it best when it comes to true (romantic and friend) love:
Love; it will not betray you
Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free
Be more like the man you were made to be
And with that, I believe also in the four Greek loves, even if I don’t know a whole lot about them: agápe (a godly, spiritual love), èros (a physical, romantic love), philia (a mental, friendship love), and storge (I believe is a family love). I could be wrong on those, but I don’t think I am.
36. Believe in ghost?: Kinda sorta, yeah. Not the type of ghosts you’d see on TV and all where they’re hunting them down and they’re like: “If there’s a spirit in here, give us a sig- WOAH HOLY SHISTE, WAS THAT DUST THAT JUST FLEW UP IN THE AIR? THERE’S A WHOLE HOARD IN HERE.”
37. Shower facing the shower head or turned away from it?: Turned away for sure. I don’t really like facing the shower head, but I do like circle around a few times while in the shower, cause you gotta have some hot water on the front and not just the back. :P
38. Sleep with the door opened or closed?: I prefer to have the door closed. Helps me sleep better (I think anyway) feeling in solitude, and I don’t like leaving the doors open for my cats or anything like that.
39. Love someone?: In a romantic way, no, not at the moment. But in a friendship and family way, yeah, definitely.